San Diego and Los Angeles Water Heater Installation and Repair Services
Searching for professional water heater installation and repair services in San Diego or Los Angeles? Call the experts at DrainHelp.com at (844) 372-4643. Click here to save even more on our quality services.
At DrainHelp.com our experienced plumbing experts have been installing, repairing, and maintaining water heaters for over ten years now. As time advances newer systems continue to gain efficiency, saving people more and more on their utility bills, water usage, and eliminating any delay for warm, comfortable water. Whether you have an older water heater and are looking to upgrade to a more effective tankless unit or are in need of repair and maintenance services, DrainHelp.com is here to assist you. To see what other customers in your area are saying about our unrivaled services, click here.
What are common water heater problems?
- Damaged components: A broken heating element or thermocouple will completely stop the production of hot water in your property.
- Noise: When sediment builds up inside the tank of your water heater you will begin to hear a series of unpleasant sounds while the unit is in operation. This excessive noise is typically as a result of debris coming in contact with your system’s heating element as it burns away.
- Leaks: A small leak will only get larger over time. When water begins pooling around your unit a new water heater will likely need to be installed.
How long do these units typically last?
The type of water heater you have will determine how long it will last. While electric units last about 15 years, a water heater that is powered by natural gas will usually expire a bit faster. However, there are precautions that you can take to extend the life of your system.
- Look at your water heater regularly. Check for any cracks, leaks, or a buildup of sediment in the tank. It is also a good idea to keep a close eye on your water bills, a sudden increase will indicate that your system is losing efficiency.
- Schedule routine water heater inspections from our team of licensed professionals. We will carefully inspect every component to ensure that they are working properly. Our expert plumbers will also clean your tank to avoid a buildup of sediment.
- Knowing how your water heater operates when it is functioning normally will allow you to better identify any issues so they be handled quickly.
Why is routine maintenance important?
If you are having problems with your water heater, we can help. Routine service visits can save you a lot of money over time, as any necessary repairs will be made quickly guaranteeing the continued efficiency of your unit. Failing to take care of problems right away may require the need for early replacement. During a regular inspection we will examine your entire unit, clean the tank, lubricate essential components, and orchestrate any necessary repairs. Our comprehensive maintenance visits are designed to give you clean and comfortable water without any delay, and will help to ensure a longer lasting system.
What are 4 advantages of tankless systems?
- Continuous heating: You will receive a never ending supply of hot water. Unlike a tank heater that only holds so much water at a time, tankless units will produce a continuous supply.
- Compact: Because these particular water heaters do not require a tank you can open up extra space in your home to be used any way you like.
- Lower utility bills: Tankless water heaters are highly efficient, which will help to drastically reduce your monthly utility costs. You can save up to 30% a year on your utility bills by having one of these water heaters installed.
- Cleaner water: Tankless water heaters will provide you with cleaner water, as traditional systems can allow rust and sediment to build up in your supply.
For superior water heater services, get in touch with the professionals at DrainHelp.com at (844) 372-4643.