San Diego Water Heater Installation and Repair Services
Lifetime Labor Warranty
Drain Help provides lifetime warranties for labor on water heater installations. You can relax knowing that your installation is covered by the pros and protected by Rheem’s 6-year warranty for parts and defects.
Getting your water heater’s anode rod replaced every two years can help extend your water heater’s lifespan for decades!
Electric & Gas Water Heater Services
Searching for professional water heater installation and repair services in San Diego? Call the experts at DrainHelp.com at (844) 372-4643.
At Drain Help our experienced plumbing experts have been installing, repairing, and maintaining water heaters for decades. As time advances newer systems continue to gain efficiency, saving people more on their utility bills and water usage. If you are looking to upgrade to a more effective tankless unit or are in need of repair and maintenance services, DrainHelp.com is here to assist you.
What are common water heater problems?
- Damaged components: A broken heating element or thermocouple will completely stop the production of hot water in your property.
- Noise: When sediment builds up inside the tank of your water heater you will begin to hear a series of unpleasant sounds while the unit is in operation. This excessive noise is a result of debris coming in contact with your system’s heating element as it burns away.
- Leaks: A small leak will only get larger over time. When water begins pooling around your unit a new water heater will likely need to be installed.
How long do these units typically last?
The type of water heater you have will determine how long it will last. While electric units last about 15 years, a water heater that is powered by natural gas will usually expire a bit faster.
However, there are precautions that you can take to extend the life of your system.
- Look at your water heater regularly.
- Get your heater’s anode replaced every two years.
- Check for any cracks, leaks, or a buildup of sediment in the tank.
- Keep a close eye on your water bills, a sudden increase will indicate that your system is losing efficiency.
- Schedule routine water heater inspections from our team of licensed professionals.
- Take some time to learn about water heater basics and functionality.
Why is routine maintenance important?
If you are having problems with your water heater, we can help. Routine service visits can save you a lot of money over time, as any necessary repairs will be made quickly guaranteeing the continued efficiency of your unit. Failing to take care of problems right away may require the need for early replacement. During a regular inspection, we will examine your entire unit, clean the tank, lubricate essential components, and orchestrate any necessary repairs. Our comprehensive maintenance visits are designed to give you clean and comfortable water without any delay and will help to ensure a longer lasting system.
What are 3 advantages of tankless systems?
- Compact: Save space with smaller tankless systems.
- Lower utility bills: You can save up to 30% a year on your utility bills by having one of these water heaters installed.
- Cleaner water: Tankless water heaters will provide you with cleaner water without rust or sediment.
For superior water heater services, get in touch with the professionals at DrainHelp.com at (844) 372-4643.