Sewer Camera Inspection services in San Diego and Los Angeles.
Searching for the most advanced sewer camera inspection services in San Diego or Los Angeles? Call the professionals at DrainHelp.com at (844) 372-4643. Click here to see how you can save on our services.
Sewer camera inspections represent an effective way of discovering the exact problem within your plumbing system without the need for unwarranted excavations. The procedure works by placing a fiber optic line into the sewer or drain. The line transmits high quality video as well as still images back to a remote console. The licensed professionals at DrainHelp.com have been providing these amazingly efficient services to customers in San Diego County for several years, and will now serve Los Angeles County as well. As techniques change and technology advances we make sure that all of our employees are kept up to date, so we can guarantee the continued operation of your home’s plumbing and the safety of you and your family. To see what other customers in your area are saying about our outstanding services, click here.
What plumbing problems do video camera inspections solve?
At DrainHelp.com we use advanced video location equipment that can be inserted into your pipes, drains, and sewer lines in order for our specialists to remotely determine the exact cause of the problem without having to do any unnecessary excavations. This technology allows us to choose the best possible solution for your particular issue. Some problems that can be pinpointed by our state-of-the-art video camera inspections include:
- Clogged pipes: Pipes can clog for several reasons, whether from a buildup of harmful materials and mineral deposits or tree roots that have found their way into your system in search of a readily available water supply.
- Wear and tear: As pipes age they can develop a number of issues. When the interior of your pipes suffer it will not allow water to flow down your drains as intended, this can lead to major blockages and may eventually cause your pipes to burst.
- Misaligned pipes: Pipes might be misaligned due to frozen ground and shifting soil.
- Corroded pipes: You pipes can begin to deteriorate over time and may eventually collapse, restricting water flow and the use of other important plumbing systems.
- Sunken pipes: Soft soil can lead to sunken pipes, which creates a valley that collects waste.
- Leaky joints: This occurs when the seal between the pipes breaks away, allowing water to escape to the surrounding areas.
- Disrupted sewer lines: Sewer lines can clog, leak, or break altogether and lead to more serious plumbing emergencies. Video camera inspections allow us to catch problems early on, so that more severe complications can be avoided.
What are the advantages of this service?
The use of specialized video camera inspection technology allows our expert plumbing technicians to pinpoint problems quickly. Some issues are hidden from view and may go unnoticed for an extended period of time, especially in underground piping networks. The exact location of such problems cannot be pinpointed using outdated methods. Therefore, with video camera inspections, we can locate the source of your plumbing problems quickly and make sure that they are resolved right away.
Since our cameras can locate the exact problem, you end up saving on repairs. This is because we don’t have to excavate your backyard or clean the whole drainage system to remove the problem. Quick detection also means faster solutions, which will protect your property from further damage as time goes on.
Additionally, If you require documentation to give to a third party such as your property owner or an insurance company, we can give you video clips, still images, audio, or text to submit.
How can an inspection help to prevent plumbing emergencies?
Whether it’s a sewage backup, hidden water leak, or a burst pipe, they can all lead to massive damage to your property. Plumbing emergencies come with expensive repairs and can lead to hazardous situations that may affect the safety of you and your family. One of the ways to identify and handle emergencies is to use our video camera inspection services. A small video camera attached to a line can be inserted into piping systems, which allows our plumbing technicians to identify the problems that are hiding deep within the maze of drainage pipes in your home. Weaknesses and cracks in your pipes can soon turn into a major issue.
Once we identify the problem, our plumbing experts use the latest technology to clear the drain and ensure that future problems are avoided. Before our professionals begin the repair process, you are given a fair and upfront quote on the price for each individual service. At DrainHelp.com customer satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.
For the most effective video camera inspection services in and around San Diego and Los Angeles, contact the experts at DrainHelp.com. Call us today at (844) 372-4643.