Today´s advice is going to be the creation of a natural “
- Sodium Bicarbonate (2 cups)
- Boiling water (4 cups)
- Vinegar (1 cup)
How to use our homemade solution?
- The first thing that you have to do is remove all the water from the sink.
- After that, we will put the first cup of baking soda into the drain.
- Add two cups of boiling water. That is going to create a reaction with the baking soda and will dissolve the crusts fat and other impurities from the pipe.
- Wait a few minutes and pour down the drain the second cup of baking soda.
- A vinegar cup follows the last cup of baking soda. Cover the drain and wait a few minutes more. You might
listennoises, like bubbling or effervescence: Don’t worry! It´s the chemical reaction.
- Add the last boiling water cup, and see the results.
You can repeat the process as many times as you need it. If the experiment doesn´t work, you might be dealing with something worse than a regular clogged pipe. At that point, feel free to call us: 844-372-4643
We work 24 hours a day and seven days a week!